~回忆~

踏遍万水千山,走遍海角天涯,让每一个日子都串连成我们最美丽的回忆

Recently I've read my friend's blogs and it made me felt a little sad..


Maybe its really not that easy to tolerate people when we stay together..
Well, maybe 相见好,同住难 is a very true saying..

Sometimes when we just meet in school or uni, we can be very close as we only share a few hours together..But when we stay together, we spend more time together.. For those who are in the same course, they spend MOST of their time together..As we spend more time together, we would understand and know more about each other..and might realize that there are some attitude or traits that are harder to tolerate..But because we are friends, so even if there are things that we are not satisfied, we would rather keep silent, than risk breaking our friendship..

We borrow things from our friends because we trust them..
Similarly, friends lend things to us because they trust us..
Mutual trust and respect is one of the most precious things in life, don't you think so?

So, instead of being negative like "I won't borrow things from him anymore.."
Why not think of it the other way round? Like promising yourself that you would be more responsible in handling things like this in the future?
Instead of saying:"I won't borrow things to him anymore"
Why not try to remind him? Telling him that you need it, so that he can understand your situation? Help him to be more responsible in the future?

忍一时风平浪静,退一步海阔天空
Its hard to be patient, and its even harder to place your feet in other people's shoes..
No one can be completely patient, and people would always think for themselves before they think for other people. It is normal for us to be like that..
But couldn't we just think for other people once in a while before doing something or saying something?



P/S: Sorry if I did write something bad here..No offense k? ^^

2 comments:

That is why I never stay with my good friend.

LOL! Things do happen and when that happens..you'll try to stop that thing to happen.

I agree with what you've said. But on the other hand, I would rather say things, "Why do things that people don't like? Why make things difficult for yourself and the others? Why even bother to asking for help while you can do it yourself?"

I've come to a sense that if the things that I can do with my own hands, I would rather do it on my own instead of borrowing from them because by doing so, I would create less pain and I learn more even if I make mistakes along the way. And lastly, I learn to be more independent and I use my brain more to look for my way out. =)