~回忆~

踏遍万水千山,走遍海角天涯,让每一个日子都串连成我们最美丽的回忆

SEE...blue bag..blue wallet..blue pendrive..blue id holder..blue pencil case..blue file..blue hole puncher..blue mechanical pencil..blue mouse..blue biscuit box..blue nail polisher..blue hairband..



Blue bed sheet..with lots of SNOOPY..(I LOVE snoopy....)..n that's my dog...


Our result for yesterday's clinical biochem lab...I love Biuret and Benedict's reagent....


This is what i would like to have in future... =)



P.S: Still have a pair of blue shoes and a couple of blue shirts...

P.P.S: I'm still searching for a NICE BLUE water bottle....

3 comments:

izit ur mind also blue in color? hahax...

Hahahaha.. It good thing to noe what is yr favorite colour! I so big dy, still dunnoe what colour i prefer the most. White? Black? Green? Blue?? Neh.. Just lazy to fix one. I wanna by life to be colourful wat!! Wakakkaka.. You plan to learn guitar?? Thats great!! Next time got time play with you. (or you can become my music tutor. Cheers, take care!!

Hong Inn!!!!!!!!!!
How're u in australia?
doing fine?
Miss u leh..haha..when u come back muz tell me ar!!!!^^
Yeah i wanna learn...hehe..u wanna teach me? lolz..