~回忆~

踏遍万水千山,走遍海角天涯,让每一个日子都串连成我们最美丽的回忆

...is a MESS...a TOTAL MESS...


Final year project is going to be the most TEDIOUS thing I've ever done...
What I hate the most is the uncertainty and confusion from this project..(don't know where to get the apparatus, equipments, not sure when to prepare culturing media and the list goes on)
Too many unanswered QUESTION MARKS in my head..

Some more we have to go through all these authorities (eg: head of department, lab officers etc etc..) to get our glasswares and other consumables..filling up forms..getting signatures and stuffs..going up and down..from building to building..really makes me dizzy..

Still having 5 subjects this semester besides having to do our FYP lab work..Medical Micro, Pathology, Haematology, Toxicology and Instrumentation for Biomedical.. How to cope with all these????? I really don't have any answer..

Besides, I'm sick AGAIN..only stepped into year 2010 for 26 days and i got sick twice!!
Seriously tired and needs more rest but I can't even rest properly with all the questions and worries in my head every night I wanna sleep..

I really really don't like this semester..really don't like it..It makes me crazy and it makes me feel like I'm crap...

Missed the time I spent during my Industrial training..

10 comments:

Actually you have 6 subjects beside the project, you took pathology (I) and also pathology (II) isn't it? Ha ha.

haha..no..juz 1 pathology only..wa..if 6 subjects maybe i become "siao" d...lolz..

haha..no..juz 1 pathology only..wa..if 6 subjects maybe i become "siao" d...lolz..

No la, that is one pathology class you "sambung" from last semester one ah. Remember, you told everyone back in Penang? Ha ha.

Got meh? I can't remember...what did I say? =.='''

You said "You like Nick", am I right? that's your last semester pathology, ha ha.

I am dead.

I never said that leh..Haha..U r not dead la..don worry.. XD

有人选择失忆,没办法啦.

Still year 3 sem 1, haiz ...