~回忆~

踏遍万水千山,走遍海角天涯,让每一个日子都串连成我们最美丽的回忆

Haven't been updating recently due to laziness and the extremely large amount of workload..tests, quizzes, assignments, presentations..I'm not the only one who is stressed though..My friends are even more stress than me..sleeping late at night..studying for the whole day..meetings for clubs..and much much more events coming up..Famine 12, waterfall trips..I really feel very sorry for them, as i never see them so stress..and it also seems like everyone of them have a lot of 心事。 I'm so useless coz i couldn't help them..and i have a lot to cope with as well..haih..Juz wanna give u all moral support here..朋友们,我们一起加油吧!

1 comments:

hey hey... yeaa, lotsa exams and assignments. AND lab reports x.x

About Me

My photo
A 19 yrs old gal who wants everything in her life to be nice and simple^^ yet, everything seems to be so complicated in reality.. =( Currently studying in UTAR, Kampar.