~回忆~

踏遍万水千山,走遍海角天涯,让每一个日子都串连成我们最美丽的回忆

Went to midvalley with Hong Inn and Shu Yun last thursday because Hong Inn will be going to Australia soon for his studies in Actuarial Science. We didn’t watch any movie today because Shu Yun and I have to go back early. Overall it was really fun though. We talked and talked and talked all the way and we just simply walk and window shopping. Hong Inn is a talkative guy lar, we even talked when we’re eating. I’m the slowest (as usual), and we sat in the restaurant for around 1 and a half hour. We talked about our future, his love story, n other things as well. Personally I fell kinda guilty because he paid for our lunch and I forgotten to pay him back. We were supposed to treat him as a farewell lunch or something but he insisted in paying. So, thanks a lot, Hong Inn, for the lunch. Besides that, Shu Yun also bought a very nice pair of pink shoes there and a red coloured bed-linen.

I’m supposed to write something about Hong Inn here since he’s going to Australia already. We knew each other in Utar foundation as he attended lecture with us and he always accompany me to take bus back to Amcorp Mall and he takes LRT to go back home to Wangsa Maju. He’s a really smart guy who loves to talk (a bit 8 sometimes..haha..) He’s one of the few ppl whom I’ll share my secrets with. Although we knew each other for only 2 years, I feel that we’ve known each other for a very long time. I guess that’s because we have similar personalities and thoughts. Whenever he sees me online or chats with me, the first question he’ll ask is “Pak Tor already?” (he’s so “ke po” sometimes) Haha..I really dunno how to describe him more. I sincerely wish him all the best in everything he does and good luck. Remember to keep in touch ya. Frenz forever! =P

1 comments:

hahaha... :P just drop by here to say thanks for the post..I reli like it!! ^.^ take care my friend.. I wont forget u de.. Keep in touch oo..

About Me

My photo
A 19 yrs old gal who wants everything in her life to be nice and simple^^ yet, everything seems to be so complicated in reality.. =( Currently studying in UTAR, Kampar.